Roasted Pumpkin Seed Pesto
Roasted Pumpkin Pesto
- 70g of Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 4tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Chilli
- Sprig of Coriander
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 20ml Rapeseed Oil
- 15ml Olive Oil
- 35g Lemon Juice
- 4g Honey
- 2g Salt
About the Salad
This is an easy 15-minute recipe from prep to finish, You can either use all of the pesto immediately in a large meal or store some in a glass jar with a lid in the fridge.
- Blend Pumpkin Seeds in a Liquidiser.
- Add Corriander, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic, Chilli & Olive Oil.
- Blend until ingredients feel smooth.
- Use a spatula to remove excess ingredients.
Veolia, a simple pumpkin pesto recipe.