Caramelised Banana Yougurt Bowl Recipes
These recipes are super easy to make! The “hard” part is perfecting the caramelised banana ?
Most oils & sugar will work so use what’s in the cupboard ? and experiment with your smoothie bowl combos! Tag @seednecessities on Instagram with your tasty bowls.
Blueberry Soya Yogurt, Caramelised Banana & Honey Melon Seeds ?
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp granulated sugar
200g blueberry soya
1 x banana
20g x honey melon seeds
1. Peel and slice banana.
2. Spoon sugar onto a clean plate.
3. Roll the banana slices so they are completely coated in sugar granules.
4. Heat the oil on a frying pan on a medium heat.
5. Using a tongs, carefully place the coated banana onto the pan, allow to fry for 1 minute or until brown, turn & repeat.
6. Place the yogurt in a bowl, top with banana & seeds.
7. Grab a ? and enjoy!