- 750g pumpkin cubed
- 1 large sweet potato cubed
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 800ml of vegetable stock
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 30g of Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Roast the pumpkin and the sweet potatoes in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes with one teaspoon of coconut oil drizzled over them
- Put the coconut oil in a large pot on a medium heat and add in all of the spices with the shallots cut into small pieces and heat for five minutes.
- After the pumpkin and sweet potato have roasted in the oven place them in the large pot and combine with the spices
- Add in the stock and simmer for 20 minutes .
- Blend with a hand blender.
- Serve with a drop of coconut milk and a big handful of pumpkin seeds!
About the Soup
This Pumpkin Soup was brought to you by Aislinn Flynn from The Messy Kitchen.
Aislinn has a huge passion for food and has a wealth of knowledge in Nutrition and Nutraceuticals. Aislinn has provided us with a series of recipes, using our Seed Necessities products.